xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> My Other Life: Needless to say or needles to say.... sorry I love puns!

Google Translate

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Needless to say or needles to say.... sorry I love puns!

After doing this to one's car on Thursday?
And then one brings their mom home from the hospital on Friday.... they may need a creative outlet.

I bought a new staple gun to fix the bulletin board. Previously, I'd stapled it temporarily with one of those regular staplers opened up flat. Obviously that wouldn't hold for very long. I also got copper upholstery tacks at Hobby Lobby on the way home from hospital. Yes on the way home. I had my mom and Rylie in the car and left it running. That way I'd only buy one or two things. Ok I got three and probably will take the cork back as I didn't need it. But I figured if I'm hanging around the house to keep an eye on my mom, I have to do something or people are going to get hurt. Well despite that I still hurt her feelings...

So I went back to work on the craft room, and I made the mistake of commenting on how hideous the curtains are.  I swore they were here when my parents bought the house. Now mom claims she bought them. I'm pretty sure she's wrong but she was already insulted and further argument would be moot. BUT really they are awful. They are also blue which I guess I thought didn't match the pillows therefore obviously would need to be replaced....
Curtains from before
I don't have the money and time to do the window curtains yet but I thought I can make a quick pseudo Roman Shade.

BUT first I had to finish the bulletin board. Well finish is a strong word, I mean embellish it more. I'm not going to promise it's done. I might think of something else to do to it.



I put the same stuff back on it. I plan to add fabric swatches but then who is willing to give up that big of a piece of swatch?

No comments:

Post a Comment